Friday, November 26, 2010

A Dream Come True #4

"Okay. I guess I'll tell two stories today since you all have been fantastic this week. How's that sound?"

A roar of happiness filled the room.

The day passed by quickly and soon it was time to head home. Anna had to make a quick stop to get some needed groceries.

It was only a few minutes from the school to the store so she was there in no time. She climbed out of the car and headed into the store when she spotted someone familiar.

"I didn't think I'd see you again so soon. What are you doing here?"

"Well, I should be askin gyou the same thing. But since you asked, I forgot to stock up on snacks for the lad. He and I just finsihed our little tour of the surrounding area and he said he was hungry so now I'm here, with you," he said with a seductive smile. "So, what are you doing here?"

"Well, apparently the same thing. And to set the record straight, I am not here with you." Anna didn't like to have him say that no matter how much she wished it were true. She really had no idea what her true feelings were for him. All she knew was that she did like it when he said 'with you' because she never had someone, some guy for that matter, ever say that to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment