*Note: This is not the beginning of the story. It's where I chose to begin.*
"I've never seen you here before."
"Yeah, well, I just moved here from Ireland but plan on moving back after I finish looking for something."
This man looked a lot like the one in Anna's dreams. He had the same facial features and was built the same way. Scary to think this strange man resembled the on her dreams.
"Umm, sorry, but I didn't seem to catch your name."
"Finnegan McGee but everyone calls me Fin." He had this sort of gleam in his blue eyes that told her to be wary of him. "May I ask what you call yourself?" He even had the same raspy voice. Shivers ran up her spine; he noticed. "Somethin' the matter, beautiful?"
"N-n-no. I'm just a bit lightheaded, that's all." Anna was blushing from having to lie. "My name is Anna, Annabelle Quinn."
He extended his hand and said, "Nice to meet ya, Anna." Shaking his hand brought back the sensations from her dreams. Could this be a coincidence?
Mr. McGee was standing there, looking at Anna like he was going to snatch her up. Another shiver ran through her body.
"Is somethin' the matter? You have shivered twice. Are ya sure ya don't have a fever or somethin'? I could take ya home if ya liked."
"No, I"m fine. Thanks though. I guess I'll see ya around." Anna was afraid to stay much longer because Fin seemed a bit mysterious.
No comments:
Post a Comment